View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
I would have no problem at all facing Vancouver in the 1st round. They didn't scare me one bit.
Ok last night we faced them on their long road trip and on the backend of the back to back. They were supposed to be the tired team and they looked beatable but we weren't capable of beating them. We could have won that game like most of the games so far barring a couple of them where we didn't showup(Stl, Phoenix both shutouts) Bieksa left the game due to injury. Vancouver knows how to play us. They just lay back and see if we can generate any offense and we usually can't. Until we can get anything out of Fisher I've given up on Legwand we aren't capable of advancing against the top of the west. We have the defense and of course the goaltending to hang in but not enough offense to even think about playing in the semifinals. I'm hoping we can acquire some offense but I don't hold out any hope I've given up on that too. Good teams can shut down one line. Fisher right now is a rush killer and Legwand and Sk won't shoot, which leaves Hornqvist and Wilson and Erat without a capable offensive center to feed them. Sure we will recover from this just because you never know what to expect from this team and I always wonder if they will ever score and then they do I get my hopes up again.

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote