View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 03:00 PM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
SimonKnightsman the official London Knight troll of hf boards. Which London fan put you up to this? Was it aresknights or phylerphanatic? I like how you tout guys like Tierney and Anderson who are nothing but bit players, 170 games in Tierney's career and he hasn't even hit 100 points .

I love how you talk about the Hunter's and how good they are in the import draft and don't use the same thought process. The one thing you have going for you though is regardless of what you say OHLTG will still have London fans and is down to have wings and beer any time.
Wow for someone who usually makes sense I'm having a hard time following this. Where were we touting those 2? Reread his post and ill help out if your having trouble-nothing spectacular is what he said- They are good OHLers and probably top 5 Fs on your squad. Which you cut up more than any knights troll or better yet all trolls combined.
Don't know Simon and definitely didn't put him up to anything. I often am in disagreement with his posts. Again if ya paid attention instead of getting allKnights fan are trolls and if you converse with them you got no balls, blah blah blah" you'd get that lol
You can rake the Spits over n over but if someone else does they are trolls? And no ones been as negative as you.
For myself I fell I'm usually pretty fair and non troll like unless providing examples to counter someone else's point. Unlike yourself who seems the need to name call and IMO try to stir sh&t up. Whatever.
As I write I'm not sure why I'm even Bothering......