View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 03:04 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locks View Post
How did Pateryn look last night? He was the biggest suprise to me in Hamilton before his injury, I had not seen him in Michigan so did not expect a lot.
He was solid, has been very good since his return, the Beaulieu-Pateryn pairing has been very good for the most part. Pateryn can do a lot of things, he plays solid and steady in his own end, he's big and strong, has a cannon of a shot, can dish out some big hits as well. I'd like to see him get a little quicker though but it's going to be interesting to see what he can do going forward. Has impressed me a lot more then Ellis, and I'd say Pateryn has been one of the biggest surprises this season for me as I thought he might lose out on ice time to Ellis but it's been the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Beaulieu is clearly the second most skilled player in the system after Galchenyuk. He's not going to be NHL ready next year but I'd be upset if he's moved for ROR or whatever
I wouldn't say that Beaulieu is easily the 2nd most skilled. He may be but I think several guys make a case for it as well. Kristo, Hudon, Collberg, come to mind as well as Gallagher.