Thread: Post-Game Talk: Whats a "Special Teams" Jets lose 5-3
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 03:45 PM
waldohildahl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcanuck View Post
Agreed. I'd sideline Wellwood or perhaps Antropov. I would prefer more toughness and inserting Peluso in the lineup would help tremendously. I think Tangradi and Thorburn are playing more than adequately to remain in the lineup so I wouldn't scratch either of them.
Antro plays well most nights, wellwood needs to play with someone who can score otherwise he has no use. Peluso would have brought some toughness into the lineup. The jets best players got run all night and we let it happen. Kane fought back a little, would have been nice if we had a little more backbone in that game. I thought the one time Peluso played he instilled a little bit more courage in his teammates knowing he was there to back them up. We got beat up tonight by a tougher team. Great game plan by laviolette. A little credit to the jets for taking a beating all game and always getting back up
But it would of been nice to dish it out a bit more. Peluso in the lineup would have done that in my opinion. On another note, wright was great!!!

Kane antro Burmi
Ladd little wheeler
Wright jokinen Peluso
Tangradi slater thorbs

waldohildahl is offline   Reply With Quote