View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
I honestly could see a team like the Pacers beating the heat especially if Granger comes back healthy.

West/Hibbert/Hansbrough would maul Miami inside, making Bosh useless. Paul George can take Lebron/Wade. That leaves one guy on Miami that's a true difference maker in either one of Wade/Lebron. Then add Granger's additional scoring. Should be a fun series if it happens.
Hansbrough is a non factor and Hibbert can't play against Miami. He's awful is almost every single game he has played against them. For some reason he can't take advantage on the offensive end and he's too slow on defense when Miami goes small. West is the guy they have to worry about because he kills them.

It might make Bosh useless on the defensive end but he probably has the best mid-range jumper in the league. Hibbert/West will have to leave the paint to guard him. Then when Miami goes small and Battier is out there, they'll have to go out and guard him at the three point line. That's probably when the Pacers will have to take Hibbert out of the game.

Pippen in his prime would have trouble "taking" LeBron. George certainly isn't going to do it. I really like George but asking him to guard LeBron and try to score on LeBron on the other end is asking a lot. Maybe they'll put Granger on LeBron on the defensive end to keep George rested. Either way, LeBron will always be a difference maker.

I think it'll be a good series and Pacers might have the best shot at beating Miami in the East. I just don't think their big men are athletic enough.