View Single Post
Old
12-19-2003, 08:43 AM
punchy1

vCash: 500
I noticed an interesting thing on our stats. Frolov has 23 points and averages 15mins of ice time a game. (close to 16 at 15:57) If you look at the league leaders in points, Frolov is getting around 3 mins per game less on average than his peers. He is also recieving a wobbling 3+mins less than Stumpel and is well outscoring him. Stumpel recieves his ice time as he is Ziggy's pivot so that is understandable but to me, this points out how little Frolov is actually used on the Power Play and in other areas of the game and that is what I see is wrong. I only mention this as in my above post I said that I had an issue with our Coach on his player choices in key situations and that is just one of the things that I could find to support my side of the nip. I love Andy Murray without a doubt but it is those choices and ones like seeing Craig Johnson last year recieving all of them quality minutes while our great kids and some of our other talent were made to sit and watch. He preffers players with experience but how do players get that experience if you don't play them to get it? I know its circular but still....

Ta da.