View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 06:43 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
Agreed, and he's not even good at his job. there are several better writers and reporters working at CSN covering the flyers
Did anyone else notice all the Timmy P tweets about Matt Read's injury? He tried to make it sound like he had inside sources with the Flyers, tweeting that "the feeling around the room" was that it's a concussion. Then the next day, it turns out he has torn rib muscles.

I lol'ed hard when I learned how wrong Timmy was. Not one person seemed to take him to task for his blatantly wrong information though...

He backpedaled the next day, but come on. I'm sure the guys in the room saw what he was clutching at in the locker room. It would be kind of obvious that if he's grabbing his chest, he's not having head issues.

I have a big problem with (and zero respect for)hack "journalists" (I'm using that term very generously) like Timmy P who attempt to make their speculation credible by adding fake sources like "guys in the room". If you want to speculate about Read's injury, that's fine I guess, but don't make it sound like you've got some inside info when you're clearly clueless.

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote