View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 06:10 PM
flashy
Fire Tambellini.

vCash: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Mikowsky View Post
Okay cool. I'm not even going to mention rebuild, because I don't think you understand that it takes time, and thus you say it's non sense.

Yeah there are some holes. But if you honestly expect a team that is being build from the ground up, is going to be contenders quickly, then your expectations should be tempered.

You think it's impossible to do worst, but as other posters have mentioned, it's possible. Funny how you just immediately don't acknowledge that.
What do you mean? A hypothetical GM could trade away first overall pick for Scott Gomez? Ok I'm wrong I guess you could possibly do worse then Steve Tambellinni.

I'm sorry that I didn't think of situations that have never happened or would happen in real life.

As for the rebuild, I think its people like you who don't understand how it works. No rebuilds have teams place last, last, second last and still have the same damn problems they did 3 years earlier. This isn't a hard concept to understand. How many years are you guys going to give him a pass?