Thread: Trade Rumors
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 06:55 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
King/Richards/Nolan...That line lasted exactly two games if I am correct this season...

Last season it lasted about Four.

Stoll was bumped to the fourth line this year for Two games.

Stoll and Nolan are not some pairing....Nolan has been a fourth line player for about 90 percent of his career...
That line last year lasted from whenever they first got here till the carter trade Im not sure how long that was but i think it was more then 4 games. but whatever. My comments about nolan started after seeing him play with richards and king in chicago i belive when he gave up the puck or missed a pass so many times i stopped counting. He has no offensive scoring he shouldnt be with richards unless there is game injurys and hes forced to double shift. Stoll and nolan do play alot of shifts together perhaps you miss them because of lewis playing on the pk and nolon moves up to cover a few shifts. which i dont like at all. You may not see him on with stoll ill admit hes not easy to notice unless yoou focus on watching him. I dont think its 90% at all more like 60 % and yes that is enuff to make me notice and complain about it.