View Single Post
Old
12-19-2003, 10:12 AM
CREW99AW

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepNCheese

Ok.

I see we're still labouring under the myth that Tucker isn't worth anything, just because you hate him.

I think you guys, if and when Peca does get dealt, are going to be extremely disappointed with the actual return if you think that Tucker and Berg is ridiculous and not a basis for productive conversation.

What do you think you're going to get for a guy who hasn't been producing and comes with a $15 million contract? I mean, seriously...

we're saying that Tucker's being shopped to the wrong team.Offer him to a team who's fans,front office and players actually want him.

as for Peca's trade value,maybe the reason the nyi took him off the trade market 6 months ago and backed off recent trade threats is because they didn't like the offers they were getting back.

Peca's play has picked up in the last 6 games.Coincidently the nyi record is 4-1-0-1 during that span.Let's see what Peca's trade value is at the trade deadline,when teams who think they have a serious shot at the cup are looking for the final piece for a cup run.