View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Neely08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
Love Cherry but he's all over the place more than me....he mentions the Leafs are the toughest teams in hockey

just curious in a line brawl to start the game, what 5 Leafs would you guys put out there; I know the Bruins arent anymore after John Scott cut their testicles off with wire cutters and has them over his locker and hence why the Bruins have been playing scared the past 3 weeks but....the Leafs tough? they get in a lot of fights but I'm not seeing Dave Schultz, Bob Kelly, Mel Bridgeman, Behn Wilson, and Don Saleski (btw a terrible fighter but he tried)
Wow.

And, if Lucic snaps on somebody tomorrow, people will say he has to be smarter and control his temper, wrong timing, should be suspended, blah blah blah. He can't even finish a hit w/o someone saying he's out of control.

I didn't see Scott in either game running around. He beat Thorts, and that was that. In fact I can't remember a single player, even Ott, from any team that's gone out of their way to draw attention from the B's. Has Seguin or Krejci been roughed up?

More worried why they couldn't beat two teams everyone else is stepping on like dog ****. Rags and Sabres.