Thread: Post-Game Talk: 3-2 tough loss
View Single Post
02-23-2013, 08:59 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Daisy Joy View Post
I think Randy is going to tell him straight up never to freeze the puck like that with 25 seconds left. he had time to clear it, he could have dropped it, but he froze it and wham.

No loser point.

Someone in the GDT said it best: it was like Ottawa had our playbook and we simply couldn't adjust to it. All the set plays didn't work, we weren't skating hard enough. I don't think that we underestimated them at all - But I don't think we were outworked EITHER. We tried as hard as we could.

In other news: holy crap, the officiating (Note: I am not blaming the officiating for the loss). but it was HORRENDOUS. 4 obviously missed calls. It might not have changed/affected the outcome but those kinds of calls severly need to be made. (especially because you know if it was the other way around....).

Oh well. we had a chance, we blew it, we're fully 6th now I believe. Dust off, and face Philly.
Randy is just as guilty this game by outsmarting himself. He should have used Bozak or Steckel for the face-off -- two far superior face-off men than Grabovski.

Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote