View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:11 PM
littletonhockeycoach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwufelloff View Post
I think those 3 are franchise players and will get picked 1-3. Grigorenko was the 12th overall pick, and was picked that late for a reason. Have you seen Alex G play this year or Yaks? They are incredible players with explosive speed and play making ability, something Grigorenko simply does not have yet, he needed another year in junior more than anything and is a complete failure of management and use of resources in wasting a year on ELC. I've watched quite a bit of those top 3 picks this year, but JFB would probably still have more insight as well as the rest of the draft.
I've seen Yakopov and he's fit in well on a team stacked with multiple #1's. I thought folks said Grigs was rated a lot higher at the beginning of the season and fell off because of injury's/illness.

Clearly, Grigs isn't ready. I can't fathom how Sabres mgmt kept him if they had any inkling of this during the abbrieviated camp and 1st 5 games.

You made my point on Alex and Yaks. They're surrounded by talent. I just want to keep my feet on the ground if we do land one of the latest bunch of 18 yrs. olds..

littletonhockeycoach is offline   Reply With Quote