View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
At this point, it may be a good idea to try and trade for that 1st round pick back....
I'd be on the phone right now...but really, can we afford to trade anyone on this team that could land us a first rounder? I'm not a huge Richards fan, but we are so thin up the middle i'm not so sure thats the best way to go. Plus who wants his contract w/o sending another bad one back? Biting the bullet and not having our first this year might be the best option. And I never want to be out of the first round.

Plus Gordie would have to love a certain player. Who could that be in this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenrubber View Post
Girardi should not of been on the ice.

Injuries compound when you add extra time to quality players. The game was already effectively over.

Injuries are sometimes bad luck, but Tortarella/Sullivan should of mitigated risk by not having the remaining top-four defensemen on the ice.
I would normally agree but we were already down Dmen, I could understand, just got a bad break. Hope 'break' isn't literal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaitingIsOverCK View Post
Anyone else think it was classless to take a slap shot with less then 2 minutes to go, up by three, and on a 5 on 3 for the rest of the game, and the game clearly over? And then proceed to run our goalie? Completely classless imo.
No, he was just playing hockey. Not like he aimed for the goalies head or something. Just unlucky for us.