View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Panfork
Pacioretty Hater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Who laughed? You mean the Biron chant? Sure. It's a big story between Habs fans and Biron and they thought he embellished a hit. I did like the encourgements for Girardi though...

As far as you won't deny dirty plays even if it's your own team...well that still remains to be seen. I've rarely see it. You might find the hit dirty, but chances are you will find some reasons why it happens 'cause the other guy always leans....or put himself in a bad position....or he had hit somebody from your team before etc. It is so easy to see the same hit from 2 different perspectives and unfortunately, the right view of it has to come from a third party and even a third party....isn't always THAT without sentiments from either one of the teams.
I'm referring to the Marty chant, and I'm referring to the considerably large group of Montreal fans saying McDonagh "got his" from Pacioretty. I know hockey is a game of "you hit me, I hit you," but I really refuse to believe hockey is a game of "you hit me, I crush your head on the boards."

Panfork is offline   Reply With Quote