Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:38 PM
FrolikFan67

vCash: 500
as much as id love to make the playoffs and all, it would reallllllly help us longterm to get a top pick this year and draft one of the top forwards.
-get a top pick and draft either mackinnon, barkov, monahan, or lindholm in that order. want drouin the most actually but will probably get taken top 3, which probably goes the same for mackinnon, and i dont see us getting a top 3 pick, top 8 is where im aiming.
-if we can draft one of those top 4 centers in this draft, trade kulikov for a "top line" winger, preferably a rw. perron or pavelski or someone along those lines.
-resign mueller
-trade versteeg and goc for a defenceman.
-buyout upshall and jovo.
-trade kuba if possible (nmc), if not then he'll play on the 3rd line.

Huberdeau-draft center-kulikov trade
Fleischmann-Bjugstad-Mueller
Bergenheim-Shore-Kopecky
Parros-Matthias-Skille

Campbell-Gudbranson
versteeg trade-sign a free agent
Kuba-Weaver

Markstrom
resign theodore to a 1yr deal

i really hope mueller can continue playing well. he was a high draft pick, started off promising, ran into the concussion issues but now hes good and still young. hes hard on the forecheck, skates hard, has a lethal wrist/snap shot. i really hope he scores more goals and continues the success and be able to be the full time 2nd line rw, trade kuli for a 1st line rw, and trade versteeg for defensive help. and draft one of the big 4 center in this draft of course we'd actually have a lot of cap space, we could possibly make a run at perry and keep kulikov. with shore, bjugstad both being very cheap. bergy under 3, kopi at 3, flash at 4.5, mueller hopefully under 4 but possibly 4 or slightly above, huby at 3.2, a guy like barkov or mac or lindholm would be cheap as well and could potentially play next year.