View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
I somehow knew that the ole "they thought he was embellishing" argument would come. How about erring on the side of caution and not being a bunch of *******s? He lay on the ice for a while didn't look like he embellished it to me. I quite frankly don't ever remember him embellishing a hit before, or at least to the point where he lay on the ice for a while. Making excuses makes you look worse. You don't even need to apologize (although if my fans did that I'd apologize and be sickened by it). But making excuses is making it worse.
Why would I apologize? I didn't chant, not going to apologize for it. My beef is that it's incredible that there are other tough crowds in the league. But those crowds are considered "tough" and "a loud building to play in". Yet, Montreal is often...unclassy.

Making excuses? Well, the point was that I'm pretty sure as dumb a crowd is, that they are not actually wishing that a guy's career is in jeopardy, that a guy is seriously hurt and so on...If so, why would you explain the encouragements towards Girardi? A dumb crowd is suppose to be always dumb no?

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote