View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Rabbit
Captain Cook

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEL View Post
Oh come on, Miele's ALWAYS been a long shot. I never understood the excitement when he signed. The guy would really need to show something special in order to have patience with his defensive learning curve.

The ranting about prospects not getting playing time is getting old. We make the playoffs every year and finally grow some solid NHL players like Korpikoski, Boedker, Yandle, Hanzal etc..., and yet the *****ing about nobodies like Porter, Tikhonov or Miele never stops.

We're a defense-first team. The roster was built from the goalie out. We wanted wins and playoffs, we got them. Prospects will HAVE to be defensively responsible and work their ass off in order to get playing time. It's tough, but not impossible, as illustrated by our young players.

If you're looking for high-flying offense, this is not the team for you. I'd much rather suffer through a couple ******* prospects flaming out than watching a young, offensive, losing team like the Avs.

Miele might very well by our new Bill Thomas. Big ****ing whoop.
I had a rant after a game where we played poorly. Probably alcohol influenced. Nevertheless it was like two weeks ago, and i wasn't complaining about our prospects not getting ice time, i was mainly *****ing about injuries and a shortened season, while throwing out ideas trying to figure out a way to light a fire under the teams ass.. I'm wayyyyy over it.

Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote