Thread: League News: Out of Town Scoreboard
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 10:25 PM
troyerlaw
Life is party again

vCash: 500
Rooting for Bruins, Isles, Devils and Pens tomorrow against SE Division teams. Here's hoping Semin gets a couple stupid penalties in offensive zone for Canes. One of my most vivid Sasha memories, incidentally, is when he failed to convert a breakaway and then fell on top of the goalie, resulting in goalie interference penalty. THAT was vintage Sasha.

Nice that Bolts, Jets and Canes will be playing second game in two days. (Of course the Devils and Isles will be doing same, but still.)

Life is sweet in the aftermath of an AO hat trick. Holtby played well, too, and Mickey Ribs. Plus, Kundratek continues to outperform anything I could have expected from him this year.

It's weird having Laich on the shelf but Poti in the lineup. Feels like a fundamental misalignment in the universe. I'm impressed Poti ever made it back onto the roster, much as I'd prefer to see someone else in his spot. A year and a half is a long time to miss, especially with your GM suggesting publicly that your career may be over.

Maybe they could transplant Poti's groin to Green or Laich?