View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Lady Rhian
Jake the cat B's fan

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
If I have to hear Kluzak whine about fighting 1 more time I am going to throw something.

At least he is not in the broadcast booth. ruining my childhood memories informing the audience how dangerous every fight is.
Beefcake Brutus ought to shut his mouth, as without fighting, he wouldn't have had a job in the NHL. Even before his knee problem started, he was a disappointment for a first draft pick.

To me, Dale is not too bad so long as Kluzak is not paired with him for the night. Dale is extremely pessimistic when Gord is on with him, not sure if he's even aware of this or not but he is a drag to listen to when Gord is with him. Gord is so negative about the team, you'd think being a former Bruin he would have something halfway decent to say once in awhile. But this has been going on since they were partnered to call home games together- they were miserable to listen to some nights, especially if there was any fights or the Bruins were losing.

I can't stand Jaffe. I don't know what it is, but I just can't take to him.

Give me Barry and Rick any night of the week.

Dale, please- breathe some life into the intermissions, will you? Give the guys credit if they try hard but still lost the game. Some nights, no matter how hard they try, they just can't pull out a win. The team is doing great so far this year, how about reflecting on that instead of the "Dale and Gord Doom and Gloom" show......

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote