Thread: Value of: Couturier
View Single Post
02-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Helly Yeah
vCash: 442
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
What makes you say that? His 1 nhl point, or his worse junior numbers?

You're right though, players drafted 8th overall, who hold the position of a 1st overall pick for over a year typically don't have high ceilings.

But we can hope right? I just wish we'd have drafted mark scheifele instead. Damn this organization that's been here for 50 years!
Well I am a jets fan so I need to cheer for their draft picks
But I feel sorry for the jets young guns, burmistrov and schiefele, last year Kane also early in the season. Their coach is a veteran type of coach, he will play the antropovs, jokinen, well wood until the dam breaks. I like coach Noel speeches but it seems he does not fit the direction this "young" team is building. I think schiefele played 11 games in the NHL. Yes with 1 point. But you should see the situation he was put into. 4th line right wing, crazy coach. Should just let him stayed in juniors, he would have challenged for the ohl scoring title. He is 2nd to galyenchuk for avg points per game.

Here is my prediction for fun!

2017 Stanley cup finals flyers vs the jets
Schiefele centers the jets #1 line and couturier same for the flyers.
Jets win in 7games, make it in o.t. To make it thrilling

I think when this Is over though, schiefele will produce better numbers but couturier will be an elite defensive forward with good numbers.

Last edited by Jetsfareast: 02-23-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Jetsfareast is offline   Reply With Quote