View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyoooo View Post
Its more than that. Our bottom six isnt as good/not as deep and our defense started out the year all over the place.

Its been an entire team effort, and by Torts saying "we dont have a full team" he means the team isnt all playing at once. The team was on the same page night in/out last year. Theres no cohesion this year.
i agree, the team just isn't playing well, on any given night you have 75% of the team playing like crap...and it's not the same guys night in and night out...

I'm willing to be a lot more patient, and forgiving than most of you guys. To me though, if Gabby and Richards are going to keep playing like garbage, and Nash is going to miss games due to injuries, this team ain't winning. You can fire torts, you can fire sather, it won't change a damn thing, because if your best players can't score, they are 21 million dollar anchors holding the entire team down, whether its because of stupidity (Richards), a multitude of reasons in Gaborik (laziness sometimes, can't score on his shot anymore, no puck luck, etc), or injuries (Nash)...it doesn't matter. If your big guys aren't your big guys, then you're a team with nothing but support players...that's exactly the way you'd describe a team like teh Columbus Blue Jackets.