View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 12:03 AM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post
My point was displayed tonight. You can't count on everybody being healthy. In this condensed season injuries will happen. But it maybe a concept you can't or refuse to grasp.
So you want to trade for 7th and 8th D-man? How many teams are 8 deep at defense?

Tell me, since you're so against trading D-man for a center. Where's the depth at center? At least when everyone is healthy we have a good top 5 and a top 6 that's played decently all season. When everyone's healthy at center, we have no #3 center! We have less depth at center. Hate to break it to you, but just because injuries happened to the D this time, doesn't mean they can't happen to our Cs next time.

This reminds me of when I was like 8 and I came to visit my aunt and uncle. My uncle really wanted me to sit in the front seat of his car. However, I was a bit of a coward, plus I knew I wasn't supposed to. So his argument was "My car recently got hit in the back, imagine if someone were sitting there". And what if his car were hit in the front?