View Single Post
02-24-2013, 01:07 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by forsbergavs32 View Post
Are we trying to tank or win? Someone please tell me whats going on!
Sacco + our Defense = Tank

There is really no other answer with those two in the equation.

Originally Posted by JoemAvs View Post
We are doing neither. We will draft #9-11 and get a solid player but nothing that will fix our hole at #2 dman or #1 winger....

EJ will be back soon hopefully. Maybe his presence can push us to the #12 or #13 spot....
This... Our forwards and our youth on defense or otherwise will have too many good moments for us to really tank and get another top 5 pick. We are not consistently bad or good enough either way, which IMO points to the coach a bit.

I think our team needs a shotgun blast and that's a new coach. Enough of this freaking bipolar level of up and down energy. I can't believe the team didn't have more jump with Landeskog returning, it's like they all came to the game to watch him play instead of play themselves. This is like when you whip an animal too many times, at first the reaction is long lasting, then after a while it only reacts right after being whipped (Losing), even then sometimes it does not react all that much unless it's whipped fairly hard (Bad loss or a losing streak).

We need a new whip...

Last edited by CobraAcesS: 02-24-2013 at 01:17 AM.
CobraAcesS is offline   Reply With Quote