View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Emperoreddy
Caped Baldy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Just tomorrow's as of now. I'll be worried too if not by Thursday. The Matteau-Gio-Bernier line I felt was stinking up the joint something fierce. Loktionov, and Butler would be better in those spots I think. I see more offensive upside with them.
Matteau is definitely starting to look his age in the past few games. Ya I agree, I think stick Barch with Gio and Bernier and let Loki and Butler have a real forward to play with. Might get more out of them until Carter returns. Then reunite CBGB because we need at least some consistency. Those three may lack pure skill, but they add energy and do chip in some timely goals. Two things we could use right now with the big guns slumping. Henrique and Zajac need to get going though.

D looked better today then it has for a few games, but the breakout game needs to come back. Hopefully with Fayne back in everyone can settle back into that groove and that will improve. These are the 6 D-men we need to roll, so Pete just needs to stick with it right now and let them groove again.

PK IDK, they either don't move enough, or they over play the puck right now. Everyone is just out of sync with each other. Pretty much the whole team is out of sync right now.

We just need to get our groove back. Nothing to do with the roster or talent at hand, though missing Zubs and Carter right now does hurt. Still this team is perfectly capable of getting back on track, why I don't see the need to panic. They just need to do it.

Use tomorrow to get some confidence back and a win, then use the three days to work out some of these kinks.

Emperoreddy is offline   Reply With Quote