View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 02:41 AM
JeffMangum
I'm v

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Lito View Post
You're right. Last year was pure luck; we advanced to the ECF in spite of Torts' coaching.

And let's be real. He's had 16 games too many to get this team playing well. He should have been let go yesterday. 16 games? That's an eternity to get a team to gel together.

I'm surprised some of you aren't blaming the injuries on Torts. Oh wait. You are. It's Torts' fault Girardi turned his foot when blocking Subban's shot.

This fanbase absolutely sucks sometimes. Scratch that. Most of the time.
Umm, don't put words in my mouth.

I didn't say last year was pure luck, all I said was that it's not like Torts was doing the impossible or anything - all I'm saying is that if the team isn't responding to him, or isn't built for his system, yes, I'm going to start questioning whether or not he's the right option for this franchise moving forward. I've NEVER been a huge fan of Torts' coaching style. I like him more than a lot of other coaches, but I don't think the style of play he employs is right for our current roster.

Why does voicing this concern make me "suck" as a fan? Is it because you disagree with me? I don't give a **** if you disagree with me, disagree with me all you want, just don't belittle me or others like that, especially if you're not going to argue the points I've been bringing up with some actual analysis, just "OMG ur so stoopid" isn't going to cut it.

Last edited by JeffMangum: 02-24-2013 at 02:46 AM.