View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Oiltankjob Fail

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
MSC's point production has dipped and that has turned a lot of people off. Fortunately, a lot of that is due to his emphasis on playing a more complete game. I like the progression I've seen from him. I just want to see more intensity at the next level. In the Dub, he can almost coast by and still be a 1.5 PPG player. That won't fly in the AHL, let alone the NHL.

Future RW. PA Parenteau / Ted Purcell / PM Bouchard upside if he can reach his ceiling. Top-six or bust.
Actually its due to not having same linemates as last season. Last year he played with Wruck who is a very good playmaker as well as as tyler Maxwell who graduated and was a sniper.
This season Wruck has been with Sameulsson all season as well as Lazar . Msc has been pretty much 2nd line all season still tied for lead in team scoring. He was also leading league in pp goals at 18 not sure if he still is.

His linemates this season are a lot less talented than last. He has been more than holding his own on that line . He is also very good on pp and will do quite well in the Ahl at this next season as well. Don't give up on this kid he is very good at generating offence by himself.