Old
02-24-2013, 01:47 AM
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
Umm, don't put words in my mouth.

I didn't say last year was pure luck, all I said was that it's not like Torts was doing the impossible or anything - all I'm saying is that if the team isn't responding to him, or isn't built for his system, yes, I'm going to start questioning whether or not he's the right option for this franchise moving forward. I've NEVER been a huge fan of Torts' coaching style. I like him more than a lot of other coaches, but I don't think the style of play he employs is right for our current roster.

Why does voicing this concern make me "suck" as a fan? Is it because you disagree with me? I don't give a **** if you disagree with me, disagree with me all you want, just don't belittle me or others like that, especially if you're not going to argue the points I've been bringing up with some actual analysis, not just "OMG ur so stoopid".
What the hell do you know about our current roster? It's been a handful of games. And when have we had our "complete" starting lineup together? How many games have we been fully healthy?

Torts has had no time nor luck with injuries to get this team playing well. Yet you'll say his system isn't right for the roster. Pretty sure no system is going to work with this many injuries and a smattering of rookies and AHLers in it.

And if you want to talk about putting words into people's mouths, I never said last year was the "pinnacle of great coaching." But guess what, it was a great job. Took a team of youngsters that was short on high-end offensive talent and took them to the ECF while finishing first in the East.