View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 07:24 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaylorJ1 View Post
No, I wrote the same thing yesterday. This GM almost never names names. And in these two cases (McQuaid is somehow getting a pass on here) they deserve it.
He is??? Sorry, his name has popped up repeatedly, of course, many forget he was diagnosed with a blood clot and his "training" camp and his ability to really get into shape before camp was exceptionally limited which I suspect has led to less than Quaider-like play. Not a huge surprise that when one half of a pairing is struggling, often so too does the other.

Does this GM name names often? Nope, but he also goes on to say this in the article

"I haven't been happy with them, but I haven't been unhappy," he said. "Adam was injured during the work stoppage and is just finding his game. Andrew, maybe it's a bunch of playing with Adam and the pair hasn't been as strong as they normally are. But they're both veterans in this league, and I expect them to find their game and historically they have. Maybe it's just an aberration this year because of the work stoppage, but that's an area where we can improve too."

Does that sound like a "calling out"?? Not to me, stating the obvious is hardly a calling out IMO

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote