View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 08:13 AM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelpj View Post
want to now why the White line was on the PP at the end on the 5 vs 3. Respect for the other team?

I would of thrown the Eller or the DD line, just to score another goal and punish the new york country club and his cowgirl tortorella even more.
It was a reward for his play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Crap, you went to nCw shows too? I went to a few and even trained under Michel for a while.

Back on topic, anywho... Does Torts always find ways to reflect the blame on others? Christ, your team lost. Take some heat for a change.
He's not doing his team any favours by making excuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Meh, McDonagh wants to live by the sword then he'll have to die by it. Hope he's not seriously hurt but I don't think Pacioretty deserves a suspension. 2 minute boarding call, nothing more.
I didn't think it was a suspension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Smurf View Post
I'll say this for Therrien, he does a much better job than Martin did of adjusting his lines and player management after a loss.
He's better for sure. Still think that he should play PK more and I'm glad he finally gave a chance to Eller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
I know Brad Richards was crappy tonight, but I didn't expect this

Well it shows that he at least gave 2 ***** about the game right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51 View Post
Says YOU, hit me into the boards and guess two can play that game.
now you are judging who hit the hardest? and yelling NOT FAIR?

don't start the shiiiit in the first place and you won't have to worry about getting hit back.

saying McD let up and could have killed him, but he sure drove him into the board and yes he did rings his bells and Max was hurting for a long time on the bench, OH sorry you forgot that part I guess.
This year the habs are a bit changed. hit me and I hit you, hurt me and I hurt you, why you say? because of all the things that have happened to the Habs in the last little while, yes things like NO SUSPENSION for Chara and such. Nobody cried for the Habs when Max was out the rest of the season, or when Markov got put out for nearly 2 seasons and no suspension.

From now on it's hit me and I HIT YOU BACK.
With a lineup that includes Plecs, Gionta and DD that might not be the best strategy.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote