Thread: Proposal: NYI: Okposo & Nino for ROR +
View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 08:49 AM
JoemAvs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by supert View Post
Base on what ? O'Reilly has a sense of entitlement or at lease he thinks he does . I would not want him . One good season and he wants to be paid as a proven star . I say in 2 years Nino has more value . Teams will get tried pretty quick of a me first player which is what O'Reilly is . As someone else said if he wants 5 million he should start looking for a new job . For the AVS fan that will say the same things about Nino and his trade demands . It was his agent that started this and the fact he is playing hard in the AHL makes this very believable
One more thing i am a fan of the Oilers so i am not siding with the NYI
Good thing that you are the expert and we clearly have to take you seriously. Do you know anything about this situation right now? Yeah money is the biggest problem but the one that could probably be solved. The dealbreaker is the bad blood between the two sides right now. ROR demanded maybe 5 x 5 M ( buys 1 UFA year) from the Avs. I for one believe that he will sign for much cheaper with another team. And if you think that ROR is a me first player. Well than you don't know him.
And Nino has asked for a trade. ROR has not as far as we know. So yeah my statement stands....

I would never do this trade. Neither Nino nor Okposo look like bonafide 1st line wingers. And we have enough borderline top line / good 2nd line winger as of right now.

JoemAvs is offline   Reply With Quote