Old
02-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Special View Post
The team really hasn't found it's identity yet, and with the short season and injuries, etc, it just may not be in the cards this year. This season could be a bust. Very possible, maybe even likely. But I would not de-construct just yet. No major changes in personnel or coaching at this point. Next year is likely to be a whole lot better, and there is stilla chance that can happen late THIS season.

As far as what I can actually do to help the team? I forgot to wash my Ranger's shirt, which I do after every loss since the last lockout. I have to "wash out" the loss. Hey don't laugh, it's been working. I'll put that in the wash today. Win streak coming up!
This year could be the 1993 to our 1994 (something I actually eluded to before the season even began). I could even see Torts being fired and replaced with someone Keenan-esque.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote