Thread: Injury Report: Bolland
View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 10:01 AM
BobbyJet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvrbullet87 View Post
It is Q so the lines will change constantly but Saad did take some shifts on the 4th line. I could see it shaking out with Stalberg on the first line, Saad on the 3rd and Carcillo on the 4th within a week or two.

I think moving Saad down might be good for him, right now he is going up against the best defence the other teams have and is getting chances but not putting them down. Maybe he takes off if he is up against the 3 and 4 defenseman.
I still have mixed feelings as to where Saad best fits, and the above has some merit.

Q has tried him at center as well. Would he be so bold as to try Saad as 2nd line center against CBJ tonight? I too would like Pirri to get a game or two there, but one gets the feeling that Pirri is not a favourite of Q. The option to return Sharp to center is also there.

Anyway, Q showed hints of returning to his line shuffling ways last game. He may continue that tonight (looking at CBJ as being one of the weaker opps). Maybe he feels the team chemistry is at the stage where he can afford such a luxury going forward. I hope not.

BobbyJet is offline   Reply With Quote