View Single Post
02-24-2013, 09:04 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by FlamingTelepath View Post
The Flames were really not a whole lot better than they were against LA but the Wild just sucked and MacDonald was sharp enough so two points it is. The fourth line especially had a lot of trouble in the D-zone. Sven looked really good and I'm 100% sure he's going to be the difference maker in at least a couple of games this season. Him and Hudler are guys who almost always make good things happen from innocent looking situations unlike some other Flames forwards who just dump it in, fumble the puck or turn it over. Backlund as well, he can't be back soon enough.

That charging by Aliu was pretty disgusting IMO. I know he's here to stir **** up but show a little respect man. All around a pretty good game by him though.
Hudler and Sven we're great together and so was the top line.. However, I was not happy with Comeau being on that line. He really lost his scoring touch and I would like nothing more than to have him on the 4th line and PK.. If Cervenka comes back tonight I would like a Baertschi-Cervenka-Hudler line.. I know Cervenka prefers the wing but he's our best option at center.

Flames92 is offline   Reply With Quote