View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Jzk

vCash: 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketNines View Post
Oh, he played with "and edge."

In the first game he was not the Blues' best forward; he was the worst player on the ice for either team. Did you not watch the game?

In Game 2 he was scratched.

How "special" must a mind be to convince oneself that missing Stewart's abysmal Game 1 performance in Game 2 is why the bottom fell out in the first period of Game 2?

He was better in Game 4 than in Game 3 (when he scored the goals but was otherwise invisible with his "edge" of 1 whole hit) ... and in Game 4 he was merely meh.

What is the weird compulsion to make stuff up about Stewart? If Stewart had been the best forward on the ice against LA or even close it would have been a talking point in trade board talks about Stewart. But guess what never happened because it's a fiction?
How the **** am I making stuff up about Stewart? I said he was our best forward in the Kings series which I think he was. Edge doesn't exactly mean hitting everything that moves either. No other forward stood out with the exception being Berglund. You have the game dvr'd and want to upload it so we can all pick apart everyone's game because we're all going off of memory at this point.

Jzk is offline   Reply With Quote