View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Coldplay
Courage

vCash: 500
Oh, yeah, I made eye contact with Geoff Molson the other night at the Bulldogs game.

My friend scores us some free seats in 114 and as the second period ended I was walking up the steps to get to the concourse...Geoff happened to enter 114 and started walking down the stairs with his son, he was carrying his concessions. I realized who it was, didn't really want to make a scene, just nodded and said hey, he smiled and nodded back, pretty much all I wanted.

When it comes to athletes and people that are famous, I don't like to make them feel like they're the center of attention. I'm sure some of them enjoy it, but I'm sure others also appreciate being treated as human beings too.

A little off-topic and off-sport, but my bud and I ran into Ryan Dempster in Boston at the Nike store after he was traded to the Rangers (we were in Boston to watch a few Red Sox games, not a Red Sox fan haha)...then we ran into the Packers' fullback, John Kuhn, in Chicago walking down the street in December when we were there to catch the Packers-Bears game.

Anyway, back to the topic - Habs. Francis Bouillon came by my uncle's shop once a couple years back before he went back to Nashville, pretty cool. Guy is wicked built. Signed a cap for me.

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote