View Single Post
02-24-2013, 10:54 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by PepeBostones View Post
I still think it was a mistake to let Benoit Pouliot go. He would have been improving with the Bruins. To say he cost the Bruins the cup series against Washington is farfetched. Many moments in a 7 game series.

Otherwise I really like our lineup except for a defenseman and a a big speedy winger. That's also the problem. We don't have much to offer from Providence aside from Ryan Spooner. The only ones I would want to move from our current roster are Andrew Ference and Johnny Boychuk on defense and Chris Kelly and possibly Rich Peverley and if I could Keith Yandle I would consider moving David Krejci. To me
Tuukka Rask, Chara, Seideinberg, McQuaid, Hamilton, Seguin, Lucic, Bergeron, Marchand and Horton are the core of the Bruins that I wouldn't be happy moving.

Bourque, Thonrton, Paille doesn't have any value. What I want I is Yandle because Chara isn't good on power play. Don't think they will/can trade Kelly but only Boychuk, Ference, Peverley, Caron, Khohklachev, Spooner, Krug, Subban, Camara and Payne have any trade value. I would for my life not give away Camara of that group.

I would love to have Ryan O'Reilly for anything from that group but don't think it's enough even with Pevs, Koko and a first. O'Reilly can play left wing and is good enough to play on second line. I don't want any old players like Iginla for Spooner, Koko, first round picks. If we are going to give up top players or the best prospects so get some young enough to give us a more than just help for one year. We need for next year a big tough player but not for the play playoffs. In a perfect world I would get Yandle and Brandon Coburn on defense. Ryan O'Reilly, Zach Kassian and Tye McGinn or Scott Hartnell or Jamie McGinn.

I would die if they trade players like Milan Lucic or Tyler Seguin beacuse they are along with Bergeron, Marchand, Rask and Chara and even Horton and McQuaid players who loves being a Bruins loves the town and we would never get equal value from trading any of them. It's strange the Bruins are off to the best start in history and many players haven't played up to their usual standard. That is a resource the way I see it. When Tyler starts potting a pair of goals a game it will change. I really believe he will explode soon and really he has the best plus/minus records of all Bruins. I would settle for a smaller move like getting Braydon Coburn and Tie McGinn for Ference and/or Boychuk and Caron plus whoever from group above it takes.

I don't think Chia will split up the group or team he built and just signed many players. Hes challenging the players and will make a move like the one I proposed. That would make me happy. But, maybe
other's have many different ideas I know. It's interesting.
Slightly fixed in case someone wants to read that.