View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 01:06 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmurfin View Post
I'm starting to get really annoyed with Glencross.. He keeps playing like he thinks he's Tanguay or something, trying to dipsydoodle everywhere and force impossible passes. He needs to get back to what he's best at, and that's getting physical and mucking it up in front of the net. No more of this wannabe finesse ********..
I agree he is really a grinder that has found a way to score he needs to get back to that for him and this team to be successful, I think the first step to that is getting him back on the pk. Last year he played over 2 minutes a night on the pk this year he plays less than a minute he was a big reason our pk was in the top 10 last year and I think it is a big reason our pk is now in the bottom 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokid View Post
I actually like having Aliu in the lineup. Apparently Jackman's become a skill player, so Calgary had no one making life miserable for the lineup.

There are finer points to the game of hockey. Having an agitating PoS in ice makes teams worry about him instead of the actual game. It actually goes a long way to be perfectly honest.
I agree I didn't want to trade for one as usually they just take retarded penalties but I hope Aliu can be different he had a big impact in the game last night even tho he only played 4 minutes.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote