View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 01:32 PM
HiggsBozon
Vintage Emy

vCash: 500
1. Alex Galchenyuk. The future of this team, the one who's one day going to make a winner out of this team on the ice.
2. Max Pacioretty. A tall and powerful skater who overcame adversity in his career and who is speedy as hell.
3. Brandon Prust. A warrior, a real team guy who's never going to back down and always will be up to take one for the team. Also a really good skater who doesn't get enough credit for his on-ice play.
4. PK Subban. A really quick player who's exciting and coming along nicely at both ends of the rink.
5. Carey Price. Establishing himself as one of the most consistent goalies in the game. Might get a really fat pay cheque, but so far this year, he's been living up to expectations.

Might not be mentioned or might not be close to being listed in this post as far as I'm concerned, but I think Francis Bouillion is taking an undeserved amount of bashing on this board. He's been playing way, way better than what I expected out of him, and no matter what some people keep saying in here he's been surprisingly efficient at keeping the play alive on the PP. It has already lead to a couple of goals so far. Underrated guy who's making a HUGE difference to our team defense so far. Nashville misses him.

The rest of the list might look like this:

1 to 5: Fanboy of these 5, will very, very rarely criticize them
------------------------
6. Plekanec
7. Gallagher
------------------------ Definitely a fan, but not at the same extent of the top-5
8. Desharnais
9. Eller
10. Emelin
11. Bourque
12. Markov
13. Bouillon
14. White
------------------------ Players I enjoy and that I'm cheering for
15. Diaz
16. Cole
------------------------ Bittersweet, will sometime cheer sometime damn
17. Moen
18. Gorges
19. Gionta
20. Armstrong
------------------------ I'm bound to swear at these guys several times, still don't hate them, but meh
21. Budaj
22. Kaberle
23. Weber
------------------------ These players I couldn't care less about. Like Budaj as a #2 though, and he's a real nutcase when he fights

DNP: Nokalainen
------------------------ Did not play

Last edited by HiggsBozon: 02-24-2013 at 01:46 PM.
HiggsBozon is offline   Reply With Quote