View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 01:58 PM
GermanJetsFan
*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogosian View Post
I think was annoys me (and some others) is when we are getting pounded by the Flyers, and Byfuglien has a clear, legal chance to hit Giroux and he passes it up.

I saw Thorburn go after Timonen to check him in the Flyers corner. What does he do? Give one of Philly's most important D men a stiff jolt? Nope... stops 3 feet from him and waves his stick at him.

I know your post wasn't about Thorburn but if he and Tangradi aren't hitting, they should be pressbox fodder. Just tell them "hit or sit"
I saw your post during the game yesterday and know exactly what scene you're talking about (Thorburn) and you're absolutely right on that one. That was really a weird play by him, maybe he really was a bit scared to take a boarding call, IDK.

However, Thorburns days are counted on our roster in my eyes and he should be in the press box for Miettinen and Peluso n in the next couple of games. If nobody gets hurt and we have too many players, I'd even send him to the Ice Caps (nobody will claim him, no doubt).

I have no bad feelings about him or anything and I'm one of the users on this board that watched him play for 5 years or something now. But he was never that useless before as this year in my eyes. He's what Boulton was at the end of the Atlanta franchise. Useless and time to get rid off.