View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
THIS is what we waited for. I'm disappointed hurt. Side note, I got accepted to Ryerson today. Third choice but still something
Congrats Huge relief once you got accepted somewhere at least. Good luck with the others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
I ****ing hate seeing people I barely talk to in public. They ****ing always strike up a small-talk conversation and its just like idgaf about anything youre saying. I dont talk to you the other 364 days of the year, what makes you ****ing think i wanna talk to you now. I always just make up random ****ing excuses to leave. Just **** off and leave me alone ffs.

End ****ing rant.

Edit: ****s sakes just ****ing forced another bull **** fake ****ing convo. Thats two in the span of a half an hour. ****ing Union Station on the Sunday after reading week
Yeah it is annoying but I think it bugs you a little too much. I noticed on my facebook recently with my birthday that I have a bunch of people that I hardly/never talk to anymore. Too lazy to delete them though so I guess they get to creep my life a little still.