View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 02:45 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
I am a fan of the Habs, not any one single player. Even when we had Gomez on the team, I wanted him to succeed. To pull against a Canadiens player is asinine.

To be critical of a players performance happens here every single day by a big majority of the posters here.

As stated here before, Eller has a very strong and vocal fanbase, some of whom would like nothing better than to see DD replaced by Eller. I did nothing more than point out that Eller does have his flaws with regard to some of his decision making in possession of the puck. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last night was what I want to see from Eller every game. If he is willing to put in the effort to improve then you cannot ask any more than that from a player.

If he continues to produce, anyone would be foolish to want anything less than him continuing to be an important contributor for the success of the Montreal Canadiens.
It's not about whether you want someone to succeed. Obviously, everybody always want every hab to succeed.

The debate people are having is more about what Eller can become or bring.
Eller should NEVER play on the 4th line. That is just a waste of talent. Some people understood this as soon as they saw him play versus AK, and notice the potential, for some others it took longer and they're starting to see it now.

We've repeatedly said that Eller needs to play on the PP and with better wingers.

I don't understand how anybody could think this kid is just a 4th liner. Seriously.