View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 02:48 PM
jniklast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman9999 View Post
You have ( 3 ) guys ( Gabby, Richards,Nash ) making over $7M in blockbuster moves and we have them play a defensive style, blocking shots, gutless game.. And on top of it no one to protect them in the lineup..

He benches Gabby the 3rd Period last night because of a penalty in the 2nd period!!,.. Torts had 20 minutes in the locker room to talk to Gabby about the penalty, but NO!!!! he had to bench him. Our only $7M scorer left and he benches him!! lol what a joke!

He scrambles lines all over the place every game and he is living on a 2004 stanley cup! like he is some kinda king.. Not bad for a guy who played in the ACHL ( atlantic hockey league) and trying to tell pro players how to play this game..
We can talk about Torts lack of an offensive strategy (I fully agree) and poor man management, but I don't see how either applies to this situation. It was a 5-on-3 PK and you have to block shots to kill it. Doesn't matter who the coach is. And I want our players to always give 100%, even if a game is lost.