02-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Adirondack Flames
Unofficial

vCash: 50
My response from the Abbotsford topic.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Why would the Heat go from Abby - a drivable distance from Calgary - to New York state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janks View Post
First I'm hearing of it, but it just doesn't make sense. At all.
I would hate to see Abbotsford lose the Heat, but you have to think logically here.

Since the Heat moved to Abbotsford we have led or at least been near the top in injuries, this is often attributed to travel and scheduling since Abbotsford rarely plays weekday games at home and are forced into back to back, if not back to back to back games on a regular basis. 62 of our 76 games are part of a back to back (or b2b2b) situation! That's over 80% of our schedule!

this map sums up the Heats problems perfectly.

They need to move out east, it will give them more time to practice, travel will not wear them down like it is currently and I hate to take this shot at my hometown but at least people will show up to the damn games if they move to Utica.
Also the owner of the Canucks is trying to (or maybe has by now) buy the AESC, it is rumored that he want's the Canucks AHL affiliate in Abbotsford and may be willing to pay a pretty penny to push the Flames out.

Adirondack Flames is online now   Reply With Quote