View Single Post
02-24-2013, 03:09 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by En Passant View Post
  • I thought Penner had a good game, overall. His assist to Kopitar might have been the single best play of the game IMHO (not just the pass, but the play he made to just rip the puck away from the Avs defenseman<?>).
  • Unusual for games vs. the Avs (let alone matinee games), I thought the Kings were quicker to the loose pucks than Colorado, virtually the entire game.
  • I really noticed Erik Johnson's absence; for some reason, he's always seemed to play very well against the Kings as an Av at all the very recent games I've attended (every home game vs. Colorado,except one, since 2001). And for how much Colorado gets ripped on that trade, but I've been far more impressed (at least, insofar as impact vs. the Kings) with Johnson than I was with Chris Stewart (who I never really noticed when he played us, unless he was taking a stupid penalty).
  • Since everyone else is commenting on it: the purple jerseys are fine intermittently. Regularly? No thanks...
I tend to think Shattenkirk was the real piece in that trade, rather than Stewart.

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote