View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSLYNX View Post
We were discussing the usa homerism and the rigging against Mtl. Im sure Habs fans were angry to see Biron in net since they are owning Lundqvist so much. Yeah right. 4-5-2 at Bell.
But true Tortorella is a nutcase.
Just imagine starting Budaj on a rested night because xyz owns Price. Im sure you would like that a lot.

Weird Shanahan's decisions, refs turning suddenly blind, weird seleÁtion of shooters in shootouts, complete meltdown of teams who win on the road against top teams but after showing no life at home against bottom feeders.

Just starting to wonder, not ready to declare the game corrupted yet.
Thing is....Biron wins, Tortorella is a genius. Biron loses...Tortorella is corrupted. There's a fine line to which I'm not ready to cross. And refs turning suddenly blind...if by suddenly you mean till the start of referreing in all pro sports...well I say I agree. But come on....it's not worst now than it was before. It's just tough to be a referee. People have just no clue about how tough it can be. Though, there are some worst guys than others....So are those guys bought? Or are they just...bad?

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote