View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Canadienjet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogosian View Post
Yeah, I totally get that. When you love your team, it rips your heart out to watch them lose, especially when you don't feel they CAN win.

Despite what some around here say, I truly believe that the Ice Caps being a winner is very important to this organization. I think once the depth is built up they will add veterans to make sure this happens.
I want to win.I get the devloping prospects mantra( we have had the AHL for years)and delt with a weak system in Toronto.However,I fail to see how developing prospects in a losing envionment is good.This team loses they lose BAD 7-3,6-1,5-1 etc.Guys like Gagnon,Maxwell,Machacek need to have a long look in the mirror.

The Calder cup is handed out to the best team.Not the team that developes the most prospects or has the sexiest names.This team in the span of 3 months( past summer) has fallen off a cliff.It's clear to me that they don't play like a team.This is the worst St.John's team I have ever seen and that's saying something.When I see comments by some( not you) on here it makes us seem like we don't matter.I'll be at the games cause I'm a fan but I'm very disappointed with this season and I hope TNSE are too considering their background in the AHL.

EDIT : We lost 5-4.Can't do down 5-1 and expect to win.

Last edited by Canadienjet: 02-24-2013 at 04:55 PM.