View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Petes2424

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
This team is pretty bad. I guess that's what happens when your entire first line decides to not show up for the year.

A lot of upcoming UFA's, and a lot of veterans who could have an impact for a contender.

Jonathan Huberdeau, Drew Shore, Erik Gudbranson, Dmitry Kulikov (maybe? Tallon didn't draft him, and he can be rather frustrating so I'm probably stretching the list a bit), and Jacob Markstrom are the untouchables on the NHL roster right now. Mueller has been nice too, but he's also a free agent after the year so who knows.

The rest can be had.
I thought Kulikov showed a bit of laziness on the ice today. Especially on the power play. He's still really fluid and sometimes that's taken as lazy, so I wont harp on him to much.

The biggest problem with Florida, is they really dont need any young prospects. They have their lot. If they dont develop them, that's on the organization. Having said that, they'll be looking for NHL ready bodies which will really hurt any leverage they really have, value wise, in a trade. I mean other than Weiss, what are they really going to trade of value?

Tought one.

Petes2424 is offline   Reply With Quote