View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 04:56 PM
BernieParent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I wouldn't get too caught up in it. Was at the game last night and Cousins was finishing his check and the London player turned his back at the last second. He saw Cousins coming to finish his check and he intentionally turned last second. Cousins did nothing wrong.

As for Stolarz, he was sharp last night. Don't let the score fool you or the shots on goal fool you. He was hot last night and he pretty much won that game for London. He continues to impress and he's definitely a gamer out there. Loving the Stolarz pick more and more and more.
I'm just tired of players arriving at the Flyers with targets for their minor-league play. We saw it with Downie, we're seeing it with Rinaldo, and we'll see it with Cousins. Cousins could be the worst of the lot, given the very serious charges he is facing. Frankly, if he's guilty, I don't want to see him or hear about him again. If he's innocent, though, the stain of the allegation will be another point along with the on-ice extracurriculars.

This logo attracts sufficient referee attention without players coming in with an excess of baggage before hitting the ice for the first time.