View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Rosso Scuderia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
I am a fan of the Habs, not any one single player. Even when we had Gomez on the team, I wanted him to succeed. To pull against a Canadiens player is asinine.

To be critical of a players performance happens here every single day by a big majority of the posters here.

As stated here before, Eller has a very strong and vocal fanbase, some of whom would like nothing better than to see DD replaced by Eller. I did nothing more than point out that Eller does have his flaws with regard to some of his decision making in possession of the puck. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last night was what I want to see from Eller every game. If he is willing to put in the effort to improve then you cannot ask any more than that from a player.

If he continues to produce, anyone would be foolish to want anything less than him continuing to be an important contributor for the success of the Montreal Canadiens.
Its one thing to be critical but its another one to wait for a player to have one bad game in 10-12 and come here to say he's overrated and he's always in panic mode. You did not simply point out that he has some flaws, you came here to say that you were right about Eller sucks and us that see the potential in him are wrong and is overrating him.

Its just quite hypocrytical to say that you want him to produce after a good game and when he have a bad game, you come here with the "told you guys that he was not that good. So overrated".